Do you want to contribute to the discussion on the future of social inclusion indicators at higher education institutions?
Register for the interactive webinar to:
- hear from the key stakeholders on the recent developments and challenges
- share your own reflections
- comment on the recent co-created social inclusion indicator guidelines for HEIs
We are excited to present two engaging panellists:
(1) Ninoslav Šćukanec Schmidt, Co-Chair of the Bologna Follow-up Working Group on Social Dimension.
(2) Horia Onița, Vice President of the European Students' Union.
Both panellists have been actively engaged in the Bologna Follow-up Working Group on Social Dimension to develop country-level recommendations for social inclusion policies and indicators.
You can find the social inclusion indicator guidelines here: